Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System Nashville Campus
- Full responsibility for providing a complete religious ministry to Veteran patients and their significant others. Such ministry will generally encompass individual in-depth pastoral ministry. Address religious, spiritual, moral, and ethical problems of the patient and provide appropriate ministration to the newly admitted, pre-and post-operative patients, the critically ill, the lonesome, and the families concerned.
- Pay scale & grade GS 12
- Salary $73,375 to $95,388 per year
- Appointment type Permanent
- Work schedule – Full-Time Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- To learn more about this position and hiring requirements, visit:
- Application closing date February 19, 2019
School of Religion
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda, California
This position includes teaching undergraduate and graduate courses for the various programs throughout the university, as well as core classes in the M.S. in Chaplaincy program.
Ph.D./Th.D. from an accredited institution in the area of either practical theology, psychology of religion, chaplaincy, behavioral health, or a closely related field preferred.
Minimum two years clinical training and experience in areas such as pastoral care, chaplaincy, counseling, marriage and family education, and/or pastoral ministry required.
Two years teaching experience at the college level preferred. Board certified chaplain (BCC), or pastoral counselor, therapist (e.g., LMFT, LPC, etc.) is preferred. Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church preferred.
To apply: Go to http://bit.ly/26b2yNT
Resident Chaplain (Part-time)
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Loma Linda, California
The Resident Chaplain performs general Chaplain Responsibilities in harmony with the mission of the Medical Center and is committed to the ministry of Chaplaincy as a career.
Master’s Degree in Clinical Ministry. Minimum of one year of Pastoral experience required or equivalent 2 units of CPE Training (if not already obtained; 4 units total by end of residency) Ordination or in progress. A ceremony to publicly recognize one’s fitness by your Denomination for full-time service in Pastoral Care. Ministerial credential, commissioned ministerial credential, and ministerial license required. NAD ministerial license required if considered by the church a Spiritual Leader.
To apply: Go to http://bit.ly/20R36V8